Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Rockin' Thanks VI

Hello everyone,

Today's post is part of a thank you card commission that one of my girlfriend's requested for her son's teachers in the spring.  I blogged the first five cards in April but then she needed two more.


The card base is Stampin' Up Going Grey.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star Stack layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on a white of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Offray.

By the time my girlfriend realized she needed a couple more teacher thank you cards, I had to go back to the blog posts from April to make sure I didn't duplicate the printed papers.  This was a really fun commission and I hope the teachers were pleased to get them at the end of the school year.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment