Sunday, October 7, 2018

Terrifically Tagged

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card post uses a really interesting piece of alcohol inked glossy paper.


The card base is Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The coloured paper is a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock on more white.  The brad is Crafts highlighted with Mermaid Stickles.

Except for the hints of oranges and brown, this would be a favourite piece of alcohol inked paper.  I love using alcohol inks but it is rather hit and miss sometimes.  This isn't the worst piece I've ever created but it's far from one I'd try to repeat.  Keeping in mind these are business thank you cards, it's a very simple layout and sentiment.  I added just a hint of glitter with the brad.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment