Friday, October 12, 2018

Thank You In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card post uses a more subtle piece of alcohol inked glossy paper.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper is layered on a white of unknown origin. The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental stamped in Altenew Dusk on  more white of unknown origin and cut with the coordinating die.  The stamped sentiment is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This is another favourite piece of alcohol inked glossy paper.  I just love all the different shades of blue.  I believe I used the same technique that I described in yesterday's post.  I could probably closely replicate this piece just by using some of the blue alcohol inks in my stash.  I really love this Avery Elle set of sentiments and die cuts.  The contrast between the flowing lines of the die cut and the simple font of the stamped words is wonderful.  A very simple, blue thank you!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment