Saturday, October 6, 2018

Wordy Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today I'm starting to post a thank you card commission that I got from a girlfriend.


The card base is Stampin' Up Delightful Dijon.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Best Year Ever layered on Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Delightful Dijon.  The sentiment is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This set of thank you cards is for my girlfriend to give to clients.  I kept them all pretty neutral but tried to add just a bit of sparkle or shine as she's a bright and vivacious woman and these cards must reflect her when all is said and done.  She didn't give me any specifics except that she liked the square cards.  I'm grateful to use up some envelops and some of the solid papers I've got in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment