Thursday, November 15, 2018

River Rock Duo

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pair of very soft, neutral sentiment-less cards.


The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock.  The image is Hero Arts Three Ferns stamped in Close To My Heart Mink on a white of unknown origin and layered on Close To My Heart Grey Flannel and more white.  The embellishments are Fabricland.


The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock.  The image is Stampin' Up Just Believe stamped in Close To My Heart Heather on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Close To My Heart Desert Sand, Slate and Cocoa.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Metallic Pearls.

I really like these nature-inspired cards.  The first card was really quick and easy.  The second card, still on the easy side, uses some leftover pieces of Close To My Heart card stock.  I love how all the browns and greys work together.  The layout of the strips really adds interest.  I'm not convinced about the pearl placement but it's not the worst I've ever done and it's still a great result.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment