Friday, December 7, 2018

A Perfect Christmas Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a Christmas card that uses a wonderful piece of plaid paper.


The card base is Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red of unknown origin and Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël stamped in Mossy Meadow on more vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The ribbon is Michael's.  The snowflake embellishment is of unknown origin.

This is a really quick and easy card.  All the elements are drawn from this great plaid paper.  I love the colours and the layout serves to highlight the simple sentiment.  I was thrilled to find this sheer red ribbon and just tied it in a simple knot, knowing I'd find an embellishment that would work.  This snowflake is actually a button but I removed the loop so it would adhere to the card more easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment