Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Very Merry Card

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses up some leftover pieces that I'd stashed away.


The card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Under The Mistletoe layered on Real Red.  The images Penny Black Christmas Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Penny Black Festive Snippets stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on Old Olive.  The images and sentiment are layered on Real Red banner.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

Knowing I had a large number of Christmas cards to craft, I decided to see if I could use up some of the significant stash of leftover Christmas pieces I've been tucking away over the years.  These two images are from that stash.  It took me considerable time and thought to find an appealing layout and background paper but I'm so pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment