Saturday, December 8, 2018

Christmas Kittens

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is just too darn cute.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Papers Christmas Fairy layered on Bazzill Red Devil and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Poinsettias stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I discovered Flonz almost a year ago and I love every product I've ordered from the company.  Their vintage Christmas papers are wonderful!  The papers are double-sided which is a good thing because some of the prints leave a little to be desired.  The paper is very smooth and really great to work with.  I'm going to have a hard time letting this card go.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment