Saturday, December 15, 2018

Glittered Dove

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a Christmas card using a glittered dove that I've had in my stash of leftovers for eons.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is a Peel-Off's outline sticker filled in with a variety of glitter.  The image is affixed to a unknown shimmery red and green.  The red layer was textured with Sizzix Merry Christmas Phrases embossing folder.

Glittering outline stickers is a favourite technique.  It is a very, very messy technique so I tend to make a lot of images all at once even if I've no particular card in mind.  This is a fairly large image and is very striking so I didn't necessarily want to include elements that would distract from this stunning image.  I think using this embossing folder of words was inspired as it's doesn't distract from the dove at all!  This card is a another favourite in this series!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment