Friday, December 14, 2018

Happy Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is another favourite crafted in this fundraiser series.


The card base is Recollections Black.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill and Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Creative Expression Holly Jolly Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Recollections Black.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I find this black/vanilla/red colour combination especially appealing for Christmas cards.  I've used pieces of this printed paper many times and never tire of it.  I like the variety of square images which suits my card crafting style.  Squares and rectangles are so clean and neat and easy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment