Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Lovely Lilac Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post was crafted with my Mother in mind.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Gypsy.  The sentiment is Bonnidée Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Stampin' Up Baja Breeze on a shimmery white of unknown origin.  The brad is Crafts and is highlighted with Lavender Stickles.

I crafted a similar Christmas card last year that my Mother found especially appealing so it was hard not to be thinking of her when I pulled these elements together.  This is a really simple card that is entirely based on this fantastic paper.  Like the last card, I had to make certain that I adhered the paper so that the ornaments were not upside down.  I found the sentiment banner is my box of leftovers so was thrilled to be able to use it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment