Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Another Floral Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another trio of floral birthday cards.


The card bases are The Paper Studio.  The images are Gina K Garden Silhouettes coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and stamped on Recollections White.

The image on the purple card was layered on Close To My Heart Olive and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

The image on the green card was layered on Close To My Heart Gypsy.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts 6410/0308 Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

The image on the yellow card was layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Early Espresso and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I've taken fully advantage of my self imposed challenge to use stamped images (as opposed to printed paper) for this series of commissioned birthday cards to play with watercolour crayons.  This is yet another set of red rubber stamps that are perfect for this technique.  I love the silhouette design.  The size of the images are the perfect scale for smaller, simpler cards.  Another very pleasing result.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment