Monday, February 18, 2019

Asian Floral Pair

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pair of birthday cards with an Asian feel.

 
The card bases are The Paper Studio.  The images are Stampin' Up Artistically Asian coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and stamped on Recollections White.

The image on the purple card is layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive, Close To My Heart Gypsy and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond.  The ribbon and embellishment are of unknown origin.

The image on the pink card is layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Close To My Heart Sorbet and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope stamped in Altenew Lava Rock.

I really like both of these images.  They are perfect for using the watercolour crayon technique and I've always had great success using them. I've really been enjoying dusting off all these image stamps, pulling out sets that I've not used in eons.  To facilitate the process, I've been stamping a number of images at once before adding a variety of layers.  To date, these cards have been quite simple, using a minimal amount of embellishments.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment