Friday, February 15, 2019

Perfectly Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very natural birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smart.  The image is Memory Box Cattail Birds stamped in Close To My Heart Mink on Recollections White and layered on a khaki and a printed paper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts C5594 Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Heather on Recollections White and layered on more khaki.

I'm so pleased with this card!  I've always been keen on a great plaid and this one works particularly well with the kraft card base and the subtle image and sentiment.  It's intended to be a more masculine card but it is also rather neutral.  This photo doesn't do the image justice as it's a little dark in reality.  This is a very simple layout with the lines in the plaid facilitating alignment of the two elements.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment