Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Tall Flower In Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's post is part of the birthday card commissioned series I'm currently crafting.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Hero Arts Tall Flower stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and coloured with Faber-Castell 427, 429, 467 and 470 watercolour pencil crayons.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The image and sentiment panels are layered on Recollections Black.

I really had to dust off the watercolour pencil crayons for this card.  I don't think I've used them in years!  They work very much like watercolour crayons.  I coloured very lightly and used only a little bit of water to smooth out the lines because I wanted a very soft card.  I really like the pop of the sentiment in the design sweet spot!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: