Friday, February 8, 2019

Three Fern Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Hero Arts Three Ferns stamped in Altenew Teal Cave on a white of unknown origin and layered on a light green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

Earlier this week I stamped a number of images for this commissioned series and I've spent the week putting the cards together.  I selected the card bases before stamping the images so I could coordinate the colours.  This teal card base facilitated using one of new Altenew ink pads that I'd yet to use.  I love the results.  I did have to use the colour wheel to find an appropriate layering paper and chose a light green.  I tried black but it was just a little too stark.  I do like how the black sentiment pops in the design sweet spot.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment