Friday, February 1, 2019

Warm Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a warm yellow thank you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Hello Honey.  The background was stamped with Stampin' Up Flannel Plaid in Altenew Honey Drizzle.  The image is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Altenew Olive, Sunkissed and Caramel Toffee.  The sentiment is Altenew Many Thanks stamped in Olive.  The image panel is layered on Close To My Heart Goldrush.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

We've had some miserable cold and snowy days in Ottawa so this sunny yellow card brightened up my workspace.  Yellow is not my most favourite colour to work with and to be honest, I got out the trusty old colour wheel to help me figure out colour combinations.  I'm glad I did because it worked much better than I'd hoped.  I found this scrap of yellow ribbon in my stash and it was the perfect colour to go on this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment