Monday, February 4, 2019

Yellow Roses

Hello everyone,

I've another birthday card commission from a local Seniors residence so I'll be posting birthday cards for the foreseeable future.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image and sentiment are Stampin' Up Petal Palette stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and coloured with a variety of watercolor crayons.  The image panel is layer on Early Espresso.  The roses are highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.

I'm going to challenge myself to use more stamped images for this commission.  I've never done colouring well so this really will be a challenge.  I'll be breaking out watercolour crayons and pencils as well as paints.  I hope I'll be as happy with those images as I am with this card.  There are a couple of subtle smears from too much water but as the image is so forgiving, I can live with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment