Thursday, April 25, 2019

A Painted Poppy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple poppy birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Altenew Painted Poppy stamped in StazOn Jet Black and Altenew Deep Iris, Midnight Violet, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades and Evergreen on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I'm not certain if poppies are suppose to be purple but I love the purple/green colour combination.  I chose this poppy because it works so wonderfully with a vertical sentiment.  This is the final birthday card in this commission.  I have had so much crafting these cards.  Some came together more easily than others but I'm so pleased with all the results.

I hope you enjoy this card, and have enjoyed this series, and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment