Friday, April 19, 2019

Prettily Winged

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fantastically feminine birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White and coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Bottle Green Oregon Raindrops.

This card is more amazing than I could have imagined!  I loved the image when I first laid eyes on it and it just doesn't disappoint.  I figured it would be pretty easy to colour because it of the 'sketched' style.  It doesn't have to be perfect.  I used watercolour crayons because I find them easier to control than markers.  The image is actually fairly large and it wouldn't fit well on this smaller card base without trimming.  I restrained myself with the embellishments though it took me a while to find pleasing colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment