Thursday, May 23, 2019

Birthday Goose

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pretty neutral birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock. The image is Stampin' Up Wetlands coloured with Tombow N35, N57, 208, 249 and 985 and stamped on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Classic Messages stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey and Sahara Sand, and a black Bazzill.

I so enjoyed crafting the nature cards from earlier this week that I decided to keep going.   The Wetlands stamp set has some great images that take marker wonderfully.  This goose turned into a great card.  I'd not particular person in mind when I was pulling the elements together so I kept it rather neutral.  I didn't feel the need to add embellishments but some cork or wood dots would have looked great.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment