Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Especially Vintage III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the third of four vintage cards I crafted for a colleague.


The card base is Recollections.  The vintage paper is of unknown origin layered on a teal Bazzill and Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz.  The sentiment is cut from Close To My Heart Eggplant with a Crafter's Companion Die'sire Happy Birthday die.  The embellishments are Michael's Pastel Damask pearl stickers.

This is not at all close to the card that I envisioned when I started.  I'd planned to use one of the wildflower Thinlits dies and actually had one cut but couldn't come up with a placement that was pleasing.  I decided instead to use a die cut sentiment in a colour that worked with the watercoloured flower.  A much better choice.  It also too me an age to choose embellishments.  I didn't want to use Stickles again but finding these pearls in my stash was no easy task.  All that said, this is a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment