Thursday, June 6, 2019

Especially Vintage IV

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last card in this vintage series that I crafted for a colleague.


The card base is Recollections.  The vintage paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Soft Seafoam and Pool Party.  The sentiment is Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Altenew Lagoon.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

This card came together very quickly once I found appropriate solid papers with which to coordinate.  I wanted something softer than the three previous cards.  I've used this layout many times as I always find it pleasing.  I didn't want to adhere the sentiment over the printed paper because it is so very lovely.  I was thrilled to find an ink colour that coordinated so perfectly.  Another wonderful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment