Friday, June 7, 2019

Soft Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sympathy card for a friend whose father recently passed away.


The card base is Stampin' Up Soft Seafoam.  The image was cut from more Soft Seafoam with a Sizzix Wildflower Stems #2 Thinlits die, layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, a white of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Heavenly Blue.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Sincere Expressions stamped in Altenew Dusk on a white of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Recollections Faux Pearl Stickers.

This is a smaller sized card to go with one of the loose envelops I have in my stash.  It was the perfect size for using one of the scraps of alcohol inked papers I also have stashed away.  All the colours flow from the alcohol inked paper.  I chose this particular stem because it was perfect for adding a few small pearls.  A simple sentiment goes with this straight forward layout.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment