Saturday, June 8, 2019

Teacher Thank You

Hello everyone,

These next few posts are a teacher thank you series that was commissioned by a girlfriend.  It's that time of year!


The card base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star Stack layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Cinnamon Stickles.

My girlfriend has three boys so this series of cards can't be too feminine even though their teachers are all women.  I don't want them to be embarrassed to give them.  I did a similar series of thank you cards for them last and they were particularly well received.  This is a simple horizontal layout so I could use this great Avery Elle sentiment.  I was going to use the coordinating die cut but didn't have enough Chocolate Chip paper left that would fit.  I can't believe after all these years I'm at the end of the stash of Chocolate Chip.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment