Saturday, October 12, 2019

Birthday Voyage

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a neutral birthday card for a traveler.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black and a vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Frantic Stamper stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on more vanilla of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

I've had the elements for this card on my desk for weeks but haven't put it together because I've been on my own European adventure.  I think a ship is the only mode of travel I didn't experience over the past couple of weeks.  This is a lovely piece of printed paper.  I love the how the ship appears to be sailing from the back to the front of the card.  I kept the sentiment small and the embellishments limited so that ship remained a focal point.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment