Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Friendly Birdies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that I crafted for my brother's girlfriend as part of her Christmas gift.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crumbcake.  The printed papaer is DCWV Green Stack layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Early Espresso ink on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The card is highlighted with Candy Cane, Gold, Lime Green and Waterfall Stickles.

My brother's girlfriend is very environmentally conscious so I dug through my stash to find this pad of recycled paper.  I do love these little birds.  I didn't get the sentiment as centered as possible after discovering that centering on an angle is extremely difficult.  I don't find the odd number of Stickles dots too disturbing and hope no one else does either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment