Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Grinning Fat Cat

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another cat card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is DCWV The Pet's Stack.  The image is Plaid All Night Media Cats stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate on Recollections Vanilla and layered on corrugated green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Altenew Birthday Builder also stamped in Dark Chocolate on Recollections Vanilla.

When I started working on these cat cards I'd forgotten I had these cat stamps which is a really fun set that I don't use all that often.  I love this fat grinning critter!  The background paper is a scrap that fit the card base perfectly.  I love the texture of the corrugated piece of green which adds interest because placed horizontally, it contrasts with the vertical application of the printed paper.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment