Friday, October 11, 2019

Mad Science Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the cards I've crafted as part of my brother and his girlfriend's Christmas package.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images are Jolee's Boutique Beakers & Test Tube Repeat layered on more Recollections White and Close To My Heart Sky.  The sentiment is Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

My brother is a specialized science librarian so I couldn't resist crafting him a science card.  This card is actually going to drive him crazy because the images are on an angle, not in straight rows - thus the 'mad' title!  This is actually the second version of the card.  When I finished the first attempt I realized it was upside down!  If I really wanted to disturb my brother I would have left it but I just couldn't live with it!  This is a very basic card but I actually really love the simplicity.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment