Saturday, October 5, 2019

More Happy Cats

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another fun cat card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crumbcake.  The printed paper is Photoplay Meow Mix layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sweet Essentials stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is EK Success Brights Dots.

This is another card I'll add to the half dozen I've been crafting for my brother's girlfriend.  She has a thing for cats.  These are as funky as the ones on yesterday's card.  I'm not as fussy on the background colour, preferring the red.  I do love the paw prints flowers and the cute little mouse.  Placement of the sentiment was chosen so the cats wouldn't be hidden.  That smiling blue cat above the sentiment is a bit of an accident.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 


No comments:

Post a Comment