Tuesday, October 1, 2019

O Canada Encore

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Canadian card crafted for my brother.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crumbcake.  The printed paper is Photoplay "O Canada" Canadian Critters layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina K Hope Grows stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on a white of unknown origin and layered on a red also of unknown origin.

This is really fun Canadiana paper.  This critters are a hoot!  I love the bear with the bottle of maple syrup.  Like yesterday's paper, this is a great neutral paper with the scale of the images being great for cards.  I purposely kept the layout very simple so as much of the printed paper was a visible as possible.  I didn't add any embellishments because I really couldn't figure out what to use or where to put them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment