Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really sweet feminine birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a light green Bazzill and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubber Stampede Elegant Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on more light Bazzill and a pink of unknown origin.  The flower embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love this sweet feminine birthday card.  It's soft and lovely.  The font of the sentiment may be a little more formal and flourished than I'd normally choose but it still works well.  I ran out of light green Bazzill for layering for the sentiment but improvised with some pink.  It worked better than I anticipated.  The flower embellishments work very well with the printed paper.  A fantastic result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment