Saturday, December 7, 2019

Shades of Green

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really great Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine and Pear.  The sentiment is Bonnidée Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.

I only had one small scrap of this paper and am so pleased to have found a way to use it.  I think this is one of my all time favourite Christmas cards.  It's all about the greens and this simple winter image.  The layers highlight the printed paper and make this card so lovely and fresh.  I used a very simple sentiment with a great font that works really well overall.  It's such a fabulous result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment