Friday, January 3, 2020

More Feathered Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft "Elegance" Boho layered on a light and a dark teal of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Aqualicious on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Aqua Dots.

This is one of those cards that turned out better than I envisioned.  The light and dark teals are fantastic layered with this printed paper.  I couldn't believe how well I found the right colours to coordinate with the feathers.  I thought the font of the sentiment worked especially well.  I wasn't so surprised to find a teal ink that worked.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment