Sunday, January 19, 2020

Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a yellow Bazzill and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestones.

This wasn't my favourite piece of printed paper until I put it together with the pink, yellow and black.  Again I used the banner for the sentiment, only wishing I had centered it just a little better.  Thank goodness it's not a straight font to begin with.  The embellishments are a lot more obvious than in this photo.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment