Thursday, January 16, 2020

Funky Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great funky floral birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Momenta layered on pink Core'dinations and a dark grey Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 01 stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more dark grey Bazzill.  The ribbon is also of unknown origin.

I've used this paper a number of times in the past.  I love a pink and grey colour combination!  I thought the font of this sentiment worked great with the folk art style images.  I had a great time finding a ribbon.  I actually think this piece is from the old and long-closed White Rose company.  I actually made this bow on my first try which rather shocked me!  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment