Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Soft and Sweet

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really sweet feminine birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a lilac Bazzill and and ivory of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on more ivory.  The floral embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is such a pretty birthday card.  I love the watercolour effect of the printed paper.  I was utterly thrilled to find these perfectly coordinating flower embellishments in my stash.  I couldn't believe how well they worked with the printed paper.  I stamped the sentiment in grey as opposed to black as it is much less stark and works with the softness of the overall style.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment