Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Flourish

Hello everyone,

Tonights card is a Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge. I really love the Flourishes blog because there is always something inspiring to be found there.

The paper in this card comes from a number of places including Stampin' Up (Wild Wasabi), atd Holiday Cheer and the dollar store. I textured the Wild Wasabi with the Sizzix Holly and Berries plate. The ribbon is Michaels Ribbon Bowtique. I used the Ranger Adirondack alcohol ink technique on the ornament. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Snow Swirled.

I really love this card. It was easy to put all the elements together and I think the simplicity is very effective.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. Gisele - so gald you like to stop by the Flourishes blog....it's a fun one for sure!!! So glad you decided to play along with us :) - your Sketch card turned out beautiful!!! Great elements for sure!!! ~TFP~ Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gisele....very nice card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and design, Gisele! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing FTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete