Monday, November 16, 2009

Mojo Masterpiece

Hello everyone,

Today's card is my first Mojo Monday challenge. It truly was a challenge as it had more layers than I've incorporated before. I was rather befuddled with it at first, but once I got methodical, it came together beautifully.


There are a number of different papers at work here including Stampin' Up Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper and Whisper White, atd Holiday Cheer, Bazzill Textures and DCWV Matchmakers textured neutrals. The image is DeNami Design Christmas Tree Script embossed with Close To My Heart Olive embossing powder. The ribbon is from Dollarama and the brads are from Multicrafts. The ornament is a combination of Martha Stewart peridot glitter, Ranger's Adirondack alcohol ink technique and gold Stickles punched with the Stampin' Up Ornament punch.
I am very pleased with this card. The ornaments came about as a happy accident as I was experimenting with alcohol inks over the weekend. Expect to see more of them because I've got a bit of a stash built up and I just love them!
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

1 comment: