Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthday Stars

Hello everyone,


Today's card is a quick and easy, clean and simple, Birthday card. I'm in a pinch, it is New Year's Eve after all.




I used the trusty Halcraft cardbase. The images are from the Close To My Heart Wishing Star set stamped in Stampin' Up 2009-2010 In Colours. I heat embossed with Stampendous Kaleidoscope. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday.

When looking for an idea for tonight's card my daughter Caroline suggested stars. It was easy then to stamp them with my favourite In Colours but as I couldn't choose just one, I used all of them. I think this is a pretty fun Birthday card when all is said and done.

Have a very safe and happy New Year's Eve and come back to SPI again in 2010.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment