Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clean and Simple Ornament

Hello everyone,

Today's card is from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog. I love clean and simple cards but have a really tough time making them. I would be lying if I said this card was easy - there is a difference between simple and easy - it took me a couple of days to figure it out and execute but in the end, I worked it out and it was worth it.


After experimenting with different papers, I went back to Stampin' Up paper. It helps to put a card together when Stampin' Up has taken care of coordinating the paper. I pulled out some retired Ski Slope paper and some atd Snow Days scrap. I just love the colors. I've had the ornament elements put together since Halloween as part of a stash, using my favourite Decoart Glamour Dusted technique with Peel Offs outline stickers. I highlighted all over with Silver Stickles. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warm Words. The ribbon is Michaels Celebrate It Sheer Creations.

I really love this card. Once I figured it out, it came together beautifully.

I hope you enjoy the card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: