Sunday, December 20, 2009

Creative Winter Wonderland Part II

Hello everyone,

Here are the other two cards I promised you yesterday. Believe it or not, the Season's Greetings took me three tries but it was worth it in the end. Many thanks to Susan Raihala and her Simplicity blog. Susan is so talented so check her blog if ever you've the chance. I will certainly be playing with this layout through the year as I see so very many, many possibilities. Our Creative Corner also has a wonderful blog worth visiting and this week's Winter Wonderland challenge is spot on!

Both card bases are from Halcraft. The two sentiments are Close To My Heart Holiday Commentary. The images on the Season's Greetings card are all Stampin' Up Holiday Tag Team highlighted with a variety of Stickles. The Happy Holiday's image (tiny ornaments) are Close To My Heart Magical Season embossed in gold and highlighted with Xmas and Green Stickles.

I can't wait to deliver these cards tomorrow!

I hope you've enjoyed all four cards and come SPI again later today for at least one more card.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment