Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holly Mojo

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a Mojo Monday challenge. I'm rather pressed for time today and this challenge struck me as quick and easy.

The background paper is from Anna Griffin while all the rest is old stock from Michael's. Even though you can't see it all that much, I textured the green base circle with the Sizzix Holly and Berries plate. The shapes are cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities and the Spellbinder Tag die. The image is from Magenta which I embossed in Close To My Heart Burgundy embossing powder. The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse in Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Baroque Burgundy. The ribbon is another Dollarama find.

Holly is my most favourite Christmas image so I'm particularly pleased with how this card turned out.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. wow - simply beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete