Friday, December 25, 2009

Oh Santa Baby!

Merry Christmas!

I must have been an awfully good girl because my exceptional husband has given me a mindbogglingly, stupendous and utterly gorgeous ring for Christmas. I was speechless, then I cried! This card, using today's Friday Sketchers challenge, is totally inspired by my beautiful new bling and my loving husband.

I used Stampin' Up paper throughout, Whisper White, Basic Black and Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper. The black and white papers were both textured with the Sizzix Small Dots plate and highlighted with Diamond Stickles. The ribbon is Sheer Creations organza from Michaels. The hearts were cut out from a scrap of Decoart Glamour Dusted paper with the Sizzix Hearts, Paisley sizzlit

I love this card! Maybe not as much as the hubby or the ring but it's a close third.

I hope you have a great Christmas day and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. WOW, beautiful card, simple but so effective.

    hugs, moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love it! Happy New Year, Angela

    ReplyDelete