Sunday, December 27, 2009

Simple Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's card is not a challenge card, but is utterly inspired by one of my most favourite blogs - Susan Raihala's Simplicity blog. There is not a card Susan makes that I do not admire.



I used a Halcraft base and some scraps of Stampin' Up Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise. The image is Stampin' Up Circle Circus and is highlighted with Turquoise Stickles (like Christmas Evey's Double Thanks). The sentiment is Gina K Designs Tags Lines.

A friend asked me to make her a congratulations card and I hope this will do nicely. The recipient likes teal / turquoise and is into modern art. I really like turquoise and white together and Susan's Pieces Parts card was the perfect jumping off point.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card it is perfect for our friend!

    ReplyDelete