Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sparkly Space

Hello everyone,

Today's card is yet another 365 Cards Challenge. I just can't seem to get enough of these challenges. Virtually each day's card appeals to me.



I used my standard Halcraft card base. I dug into my scrap box for some atd Snow Day paper which I Glamour dusted. I added some Offray Galena Opal ribbon to the horizontal elements. I used Crafts organdy ribbon from the dollar store for a bow. The image is Stampin' Up Holiday Tag Team which I also Glamour dusted.

I'm very please with this card. The Glamour dusted paper is so beautiful I can't wait to try it on something else. I had sparkles everywhere. I find the blank space a little awkward but then I usually do on this types of cards. It remains to be seen if I leave it or add a sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: