This is my second card today because once I'd finished all my chores, I just couldn't resist the first birthday celebration Build-A-Card blog hop at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. The blog hop required visiting each of the design team's blogs (there were 11) to find a different item with which to build a card. I've never done anything like this before. Not only was it a lot of fun but it was really challenging putting all the different elements into a card.
1. Brown - Close To My Heart Chocolate
2. Rectangle - Spellbinders Nestabilities
3. Favourite colour - Close To My Heart Ocean
5. Stamped focal image - Stampin' Up Asian Artistry
6. Two more colours - Stampin' Up Confetti White; Close To My Heart Gold Rush
7. Ribbon - Michael's Special Value
8. Flowers - Stampin' Up Flower Factory and VersaMark Watermark
9. Charm - Karen Foster Word Charms Celebrate
10. Sparkle - Cinnamon and Turquoise Stickles
11. Friendship Sentiment - Gina K. Tag, You're It
Happy Birthday Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!