Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scrumptious Sketch

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a goodbye card for a friend who is following her hubby on an overseas posting. I'll miss her dearly but I know that she'll make the most of her time away and I'll see her when she comes home. I used today's Truly Scrumptious sketch as inspiration for this card.


The background paper is from my scrap bin and I believe it is Recollections. It has been dry embossed with Sizzix Flourish texture plate. The printed paper is BasicGrey Marrakesh layered on top of Stampin' Up Ruby Red. The image is Close To My Heart You Are Beautiful stamped on a piece of Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on a piece of Ruby Red. The embellishments are Peggy's Pretties.

I like this card. The colours are not traditional and neither is my friend so I know she'll love it. Have I said how much I like the BasicGrey paper. It really is wonderful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Gisele, the Marrakech papers make a stunning background to that beautiful flower.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete