Sunday, June 27, 2010

Three Challenge Card

Hello everyone,

There have just been so many awesome challenges out there the last few days that I just couldn't resist putting multiple challenges together. I'm using Friday's Just Add Ink challenge to use patterned paper. Saturday's Allsorts challenge was to use embossing. Sunday's Card Positioning Systems sketch was just to appealing to resist.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Dusty Durango textured with Sizzix Damask. The Impression Obsession Flowers image and Stampin' Up Short & Sweet sentiment is stamped on a piece of Stampin' Up Whisper White. The remaining paper is BasicGrey Ambrosia. The embellishments are Hero Arts Metallic Decor.

I have never been into oranges and yellows but there is something about this BasicGrey paper that I just can't resist. When combined with Dusty Durango and it is, in my opinion, over the top.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

5 comments:

  1. Great job on that sketch, I've been thinking about it too, but haven't had a chance to play. Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab summer colours makes me think of somewhere warm and exotic.....

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Love the warm colors, and that stamped flower! Great job with CPS Sketch 173!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, gorgeous colour combo
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete