Monday, July 19, 2010

Three Challenge Love

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the engagement card commissioned by my good friend Eleanor whose niece is going to be adding a third Dan to the family. We have Pauls in my family. I used last Tuesday's Inspirational Card Sketches (ICS) as a jumping off point. I was also inspired by Friday's Just Add Ink challenge to use embossing.

The background strip is Stampin' Up Bashful Blue embossed with Sizzix Ivy Flourishes. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Sugar Rush. The image is Stampin' Up Polka Dot Punches heat embossed with Cranberry embossing powder from Close To My Heart. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Itty Bitty Sparkles. The sentiment is American Crafts Wedding.

I didn't want to be make too serious an engagement card, that will be for the wedding. This BasicGrey paper is really fun and I think, perfect for this card. I love all the different colours with the Sugar Rush collection which like the fun design, are fun colours. Though this card is really different, I'm hoping Eleanor and her niece will love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the little sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cute! I would never have thought of doing those hearts like that!!!

    ReplyDelete